Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas love


i know. i know what you're thinking. it's been 7 months (yikes) since my last blog post. ridiculous. i agree. all i can say is, life is busy. a woman's work is never done, right?! and i kept meaning to put up a new post...but the time got away from me. and before i knew it, 7 months have gone by! oh my.

wow. really?! it's mid-december? Christmas is almost here?

i LOVE Christmas! seriously. it's my favorite time of year. i love the decorations. the beautiful lights. the shopping. the baking. mmm. i can just smell the cookies baking. i love teaching my sweet girls about the spirit and meaning of Christmas.

and as silly as this sounds, i love making up my family Christmas card. when i sit down each year to craft a card to send to our family and friends, i immediately go to shutterfly. i have used shutterfly for several important occasions, including birth announcements for both my sweet baby girls, birthday invitations for those same sweet girls, and Christmas cards that feature pictures of my sweet girls. (are you noticing a theme, here? this mama can't help herself. i wanna show off my girls every chance i get :) )

this year, i had a hard time choosing between my favorite cards.



and these are just a few of the options! how is a lady supposed to decide?!

well, i made my decision....and i love it! but you all will have to wait until yours comes in the mail to see the finished product. :)

until then...
i will try to post more frequently. 7 months is a bit too long. :) and next time...new pictures of those sweet baby girls i keep talking about!

love,
shannon


1 comment:

  1. glad to have you back!! I had a hard time deciding on Shutterfly this year too!! They had so many new cards, and I loved them all! I like ours a lot this year, but I'm not NUTS about them. Last year, I LOVED our card. You'll just have to wait and see too when ours arrives in the mail. ;) Can't wait to see yours too!!! I have a really cute way of displaying all the Christmas cards we receive this year too...I'll have to a photo up on our blog maybe at the ends of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete